Welcome to our Summer issue which is as wonderful as ever. Issue 8 is full of original, well written, and researched features, delightful vintage images and beautiful illustrations from our in-house team of designers.
If you are not already a subscriber, why not subscribe online today?. If you subscribe before 23rd July you will receive your copy 'hot off the press' and two weeks before it reaches the shops, not to mention saving £2.00 per issue!
• A vintage extravaganza of a real home
• The art of wooing a lady
• British summer fashion in a fab vintage lido
• A wanderlust journey in a horse-drawn gypsy caravan
• A miscellany of British piers
• Period crime writer Nicola Upson
• Advice on revamping your own vintage caravan
• Vintage postcards
• The Joys of going barefoot
• The ritual of making tea
• The A-Z of summer flowers
• The Pretty Nostalgic Vintage Book Club reviews
• A vintage guide to Hebden Bridge